Personal Mastery & Leadership
Currently no public class is available but private class can be arranged
Duration: 2 days
• Define your role as a leader and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had. Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
• Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
• Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a leader.
• Enhance your ability to communicate with others to get ahead: Relationship Strategies
• Able to negotiate alliances – create mutually acceptable beneficial agreements
• Positively drive your own performance, upscale your skills and mindful of your well-being
• Infuse your entire team with a sense of shared responsibility for the business – Think and Act