ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Training
Currently no public class is available but private class can be arranged
Duration: 2 days
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Upgrade an existing quality management system to meet ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
• Differentiate between the purpose and intent of the 2008 and 2015 standards.
• Use words new to ISO 9001:2015.
• Aware and understand ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
• Distinguish the main difference between ISO 9001:2008 and the ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements.
• Conclude the major impact of potential ISO 9001:2015 requirements to their own ISO 9001:2008 QMS.
• Formulate the transition plan for ISO 9001:2015