IATF 16949:2016 Automotive 5 Core Tools
Currently no public class is available but private class can be arranged
Duration: 2 days
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
• Address of the Automotive Core Tools key requirements.
• Understand the requirements and timing impacts of the PPAP through the APQP applications.
• Adopt hands-on approach to PPAP and APQP, and its relationship to program management and status reporting to give the knowledge and skills needed to introduce new products and processes smoothly, including Risk Analysis.
• Focus on the use of Process Management to achieve standardisation and improvement using Process Flow Diagrams, Process FMEA and Process Control Plans.
• Understand all major automotive industry approaches to FMEAs and Control Plans and the variations in current use, including the application of statistical tools, especially SPC and MSA.