Basic Occupational First Aid & CPR Training
Currently no public class is available but private class can be arranged
Duration: 2 days
• Perform Basic Life Support Skill such as CPR & Choking.
• Understand the importance of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to increase survival rate.
• Render First Aid Management for various injuries such as bleeding, burn, shock, fracture, and spinal injuries.
• Understand systematic approach to survey & diagnose patient.
• Become a Qualified First Aider & comply with legal provision: Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994.